How can I trade on my Mac OS
Modified on: Fri, 5 Jun, 2020 at 8:58 PM
|Step-by-Step Guide: How can I trade on my Mac OS - Direct link to Web Trader, click here|
- You need to click on Web Trader that is located on the top of the page.
- When Web Trader loads, you will need to close the open a Demo account window that pops up.
- You will need to enter the following:
- Login: MT4 account number
- Password: Trader password
- The Investor password is the password that you would give to someone else. (They would not be able to open/close any trades. They can only view the account)
- Server: HugosWay-Real3 or HugosWay-Live is for the Live account
- HugosWay-Demo3 is for a Demo account
|Back to the top - Click here|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.