How to disable 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication)?
Modified on: Tue, 4 Oct, 2022 at 3:15 PM
2FA is ONLY mandatory to be able to make withdrawals from your Account or if you are a Hugo's Way Affiliate.
- Navigate to Settings
- Click on the toggle to disable 2FA
- Enter the 6 digit code from the Authentication App
- Click Disable 2FA
|I Lost My Authenticator App or Cannot Get a Code Anymore.|
- Start a Live Chat on Hugo's Way
- Explain your issue to an agent
- We will require a selfie holding your ID and Today's Date as well as your signature
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.