All you need to do is deactivate the method you are using first, then enable the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) method on the other device you want to set it up on.
For this example, we are going to change from SMS Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) via an Authenticator app.
Should you not have the original device, please visit us on Livechat which is available 24/7 to assist you with your next steps.
Disabling SMS Two-Factor Authentication
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click on Disable 2FA.
- Enter the 6-digit code that was sent to your mobile phone. (If you have not received the code, click Resend OTP.
- Click Disable.
Once the above is done, you can now proceed to set up 2FA Via the Authenticator App.
Enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) via an Authenticator App
- Click/Tap on Enable 2fa with an authenticator app.
- Scan the QR Code.
- Can't scan the code? Click/Tap on: Unable to scan? Try entering the code manually.
- Enter the 6-digit code that shows on the authenticator app.
- Click/Tap Submit.